Ballet Shoes 7230
Buy now, pay later - 4 steps
On the PayPo website, verify your information and enter your social security number.
Leather Ballet Shoes 7230 - Black
This model of the ballet shoes are made of leather. Their split sole makes that they can bend in all directions and that’s facilitates the work of the foot. They are ideally suited for dance or gymnastics. The sole is made of rubber with a rough surface which makes that the ballet shoes ideally stick to the floor. Thanks a wide elastic eraser which is sewn in the front part of the ballet shoes it very good fits to the foot.
|Size||Sole lenght [cm]|
To accurately determine the size needed to place an order, please measure your foot length in centimaters and compare the result with the size chart placed in the card of each model of shoes.
- You can use the measuring cup contained in a pdf file. Print it, check the correctness and measure each foot from the beginning of the heel to the end of your fingers - preferably in the standing position. As an indicator of the size in centimeters choose the largest obtained measurement.
- Please remember that:
- your foot may be swollen,
- tickness of the socks has an effect on the size,
- children's feet grow on average about 1 cm per year (in some periods of up to 1.5 cm per year).
Therefore, in some cases it is useful to consider the functional additive - adding to the length of the foot about 0.5 cm.
- Compare the result with the size chart placed in the card of each model of shoes.
- Choose the perfect pair.